Fish taco sauce. Every good fish taco needs that creamy sauce, but what did I have? Well, I know the primary ingredient is usually mayo, which I did have. I want creamy and a little spicy, how about hot sauce? Presto.
No cabbage, but my kids like these shredded carrots that come in bags, and the texture and crunch they add really sealed the deal.
These tacos are a great quick and easy meal when you don’t have a lot of time but are in the mood for Mexican(or when the kids want fish sticks). Add some chips, salsa, beans and rice to make a complete dinner.
- 16-20 Gorton’s Fish Sticks
- 1c Mayonaise
- 1c La Victoria Green Taco Sauce
- dash hot sauce (tabasco, etc.)
- 1c Shredded Carrots
- 16-20 Corn Tortillas
- Pre heat oven and cook fish sticks according to package directions.
- Combine mayo, hot sauce and taco sauce in a small bowl, mix with whisk to a creamy texture.
- Warm tortillas in microwave until soft, about 2 miinutes.
- Place 1 or 2 fish sticks in 1 or 2 tortillas, top with mayo sauce and shredded carrot. Serve immediately.